Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Counting down!

It's been awhile since the last time I posted but I'm now just a few short days away from being 9 months pregnant with our 5th little blessing. It's a GIRL!! 2 boys and 2 girls. How did I ever get so blessed?! We'll be naming her Emma although if you had asked me just a few days I would have told you Hannah. We seriously just changed our unborn daughters name after several months of calling her Hannah and having everyone we know informed of our name choice. Here's how that happened.
Sunday September 5th we were at church in the middle of worship and the Lord kept showing me the name Emmanuel but shortening it to Emma. At 1st I shrug it off, but for those of you out there who know Jesus you know how that went LOL! Again and again it kept happening I told him that we loved the name Emma but we had chosen Hannah, and if what he is showing me is what he wants us to name our, his, little girl then he is going to have to confirm it with my husband. So I whisper to my husband about what's happening and ask him to pray on it. Church ends and we're driving home and he tells me that he prayed on it and was getting weak in the knees and he too was positive that that is what God had intended her name to be. He said that he had thought about Hannah's name not being "right" for her prior to this as well and this just confirms it! So then we Google the meaning of Emma and it's biblical roots and wouldn't you know it, the meaning is "whole, complete, and healer" all which are so significant to us after losing our last baby and "feminine version for Emmanuel". I guess that sums it up, that's all we needed to know, God changed our little girls name LOL. But one things for sure, I couldn't be happier with the name especially with having the Lord name our child! We truly are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment